Friday, September 25, 2009

My Top Five This Week

Well...in the spirit of my fellow bloggers and friends, here's my top five this week. After all, my life isn't exciting enough for a top ten. :-)

5) Listening to my three year old sing Christ Has Risen from Matt Maher's latest.
4) The 42" HDTV within my hotel room. Loved that!
3) Hearing and learning of the innovations at Innovate 09. Specifically, the expanding impact from fulfilling a simple need by the folks at Liquid Water. Inspirational innovation!
2) Developing new friendships at Innovate 09 such as @ericsoon, @PastorScott, and @1000HillsCoffee (for you Twitter peeps).
1) Seeing my family after being away from home. Yet to happen...but, I promise it will be great. Thank you Bank of the West. The little bears will make me a homecoming champ with my gals.

Until next week. Be good!

No comments: