Friday, March 20, 2009

When Will The Fog Lift

Well…week three at the new digs is nearly under belt. It’s been fulfilling and fun. Also, the robins are singing, the sun is shining, and the trees are popping. Spring is here! Although you never thought it would arrive…it has. Funny how that goes. Longing and waiting for a season that comes ever so slowly and goes ever so quickly.

This coming and going transcends life. You often don’t even realize that you’re out of one before being engrossed into another. Perhaps you’re shaking hands with stress and strife. Or, you may be sitting in the midst of uncertainty with doubt and fear hammering away. You wonder…how did I arrive? How can I get out? Or, more importantly, when will I get out? I need clarity. Now!

Sorry. But, there’s no magic cure or three step program for success. My advice is to never forget that God has not forgotten. God has heard your cries, pleas, and prayers and He has not forgotten a single one.

Sitting here today…I’m blessed. For years…I’ve chased, hunted, and pursued the present day. Fog often plagued my path. However, this path was paved by God. He did not forget! So, despite your current circumstances, a clearing will come. I’m proof! Until then…stay the course, stay the course, stay the course, and stay the course. God has not forgotten a single one.

Now, is it time to take the land or perhaps send some spies first? A discussion for another day. Until next time. Jed.

No comments: