Friday, January 15, 2010

Thanks & My Top Five

Wow! Ask for some critics and out they pop...twice the average traffic. All good though!

Thanks so much for your comments and thoughts. I appreciate them all and love the collaboration. I'll definitely revisit this well as it's deep and full of knowledge. Thanks again!

Simple post today from a minor tradition of last year. My top five this week...

5. American Idol has relaunched. Yes...I'm a closet American Idol fan.

4. Life Groups at Harvest Chapel continue to blow me away. So grateful for doing life together. Definitely a blog post or two hiding within this one.

3. Conquering and enjoying my nook as reading will never again be the same!

2. Spending some time with some great church leaders the next couple of days. Helping define and develop vision.

1. That number two is happening only one mile from Cabela's!

Have a great weekend everyone! Until next time. Jed.

No comments: