Thursday, October 01, 2009

Innovate Arts Mash Up

The sessions from this year's Innovate Conference are up. Although, all are well worth your time. Don't miss this one. Needing a boost of innovative inspiration? This one is the ticket. Noted as the Arts Mash Up and highlighted by the folks at:

- Community Christian Church
- Relevant Church
- Crossover Church
- Liquid Church

Words cannot express the coolness and uniqueness of each. The simple wow factor of reaching their culture for Christ. Invest the time. Watch it and please let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was there and loved the face and mission of Crossover Church. Although not really my thing. I shared this with my grandson and he was amazed. His perception of church was changed and now he wants to move to Florida.